On behalf of our clients and staff, we are so grateful for your offer of support. At this time, Heartly House is committed to providing the highest quality client services possible while keeping our staff safe. We continue providing services – albeit differently for survivors including:
- Hotline and shelter, our essential programs, keep up the critical, lifesaving, first responder work of helping our victims need to be safe.
- Clinical staff are able to maintain critical counseling appointments via telephone and video conference.
- The Legal Team continues to represent victims at protective order hearings and are working with clients both in
- the courthouse and virtually.
- Abuser Intervention Program services are continuing remotely.
- Outreach and prevention staff are working to transition programming to virtual platforms (Watch for more on this!
The most impactful way to support that work is with monetary donations. Your gift of any size matters.
Click here to make a one time donation to help support victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking and child abuse. These violent acts do not diminish as a result of COVID 19 – they tend to increase.
Thank you once again for your support. We invite you to check into our website, or follow our social media – Facebook and Instagram for the most updated information.