Social Media Ambassadors
Create • Promote • Engage
Make an impact. One way to volunteer with us is by becoming a Social Media Ambassador. In this role, you’ll earn volunteer or unpaid internship hours by helping extend the reach of Heartly House through your online communities.
Share the message
Follow us on social media and invite your friends to follow too! We expect our Ambassadors to have profiles on at least two of the follow platforms so they can actively engage with us as a part of their role:
What does a Social Media Ambassador do?
- Create safer online spaces for survivor support, by sharing our content and available resources with your network
- Initiate online conversations through comments and tags
- Promote awareness of our community events and trainings in online spaces
- Boost internal social media posts to publicize Heartly House through likes and shares
- Participate in brainstorm sessions for content planning
- Create digital content, such as reels and TikTok videos in collaboration with our Community Engagement staff
- No minimum required hours, but will be required to attend quarterly meetings in person/virtually
- Additional related responsibilities as assigned by Heartly House staff
Still need to register to become a Social Media Ambassador?
Fill out our form and a member of our staff will be in contact with you regarding the next steps. If you’ve already filled out this form, great – you’re one step closer towards becoming an official Ambassador!
Upcoming Ambassador Orientation/Info Sessions
Identify & Prevent Abuse
Heartly House has helped me to change my situation drastically. When I had nowhere to go, their staff helped me find a place to live. They go out of their way to make you comfortable and are with you every step of the way. I’m so excited for what my future holds.
— Shelter Client