Support • Empower • Adapt
Advance the mission. One way to volunteer with us is by becoming a Community Ambassador. In this role, you’ll earn volunteer or unpaid internship hours by helping Heartly House through general volunteering opportunities within our community.
Engage the community.
Follow us on social media and invite your friends to follow too! You may also want to explore our calendar of events to become familiar with upcoming opportunities to serve with us.
What does a Community Ambassador do?
- Provide general volunteer support for Heartly House
- Help staff at tabling events (exhibitors at other organizations events)
- Distribute posters and flyers describing upcoming Heartly House events
- Set-up/clean-up Heartly House fundraiser and awareness events
- Boost internal social media posts to publicize Heartly House
- Communicate current Heartly House organizational needs to the community
- No minimum required hours, but will be required to attend quarterly meetings
- Additional related tasks as assigned by Heartly House staff
Still need to register to become a Community Ambassador?
Fill out our form and a member of our staff will be in contact with you regarding the next steps. If you’ve already filled out this form, great – you’re one step closer towards becoming an official Ambassador!
Identify & Prevent Abuse
Heartly House has helped me to change my situation drastically. When I had nowhere to go, their staff helped me find a place to live. They go out of their way to make you comfortable and are with you every step of the way. I’m so excited for what my future holds.
— Shelter Client